Full-Time SharePoint Administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Support for existing Website infrastructure
- Support for SharePoint Intranet, SharePoint, .NET and HTML
- Analytics reporting
- ASP Forms creation
- SharePoint forms creation
- Provides timely and effective solution to systems problems.
- Ensures internal customer’s working knowledge of appropriate applications
- Adheres to all company standards for applications
- Maintains positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Works with Marketing to administer external websites from basic HTML support
Knowledge and skills:
- Self-motivated professional, pro-active and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and ability to foster / manage relationships across multiple departments, partners, and customers
- Excellent communication skills delivered through effective oral and written communication, including technical documentation
- Ability to function independently and produce results that meet standards of quality, timeliness and acceptability
- Support for external Sharepoint and HTML Websites
- Ability to edit Basic HTML and creation (Not a design role)Npo sites
- Google analytics
- Asp and .Net forms creation
- SiteFinity Content Management System development a plus
- SharePoint Portal Server Administration
- SharePoint 2010 Administration and development a MUST
- Conceptual knowledge of Microsoft products relating to business automation
- Strong analytical skills in making the appropriate business and technical decisions.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of IT industry experience, holding progressive roles in development lifecycle surrounding SharePoint
- Strong background in SharePoint, HTML, .NET, ASP, and
- Proven track record for project completion
How to Apply
353 total views, 2 today