Full-Time SharePoint Administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The SharePoint Administrator manages all aspects of our SharePoint environment, including design, architecture, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring and security of the portal. This position plays an integral part in the development of strategies for optimal use of SharePoint and other collaborative tools within the organization.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Functions: – Take lead role in the analysis, evaluation, build, and implementation of new and modified SharePoint Sites/Workflows/WebParts.
– Monitor and complete customer cases for such items as break/fix, requests for change, and service requests in a timely manner as dictated by customer support policies.
– Understand customer business processes
– Remain apprised of current and future releases of software development and the associated technologies
– Maintain documentation related to the support of software applications
– Provide on call services and work off-shifts as needed.
– Perform other duties as requested.
Education, Experience & Licensure:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Healthcare related field OR
– 1 year previous IT experience in SharePoint Administration
Skills & Requirements:
– Responsibilities will include building maintenance and enhancements of the current Intranet
– Manage and administer SharePoint servers Maintenance and Support for SharePoint system servers
– Develop maintain implement manage and troubleshoot SharePoint sites
– Analyze business units collaboration requirements and design and build SharePoint team sites to meet business requirements
– Liaise effectively throughout the organization
– Business analysis skills including development of business requirements and functional specifications
– Ensure content is maintained for accuracy and relevance
– Master page design Page layout design CSS changes
– Develop new features and functionality to encourage use of the Intranet and meet business needs
– Development and maintenance of the Intranet Development plan
– Assess SharePoint hotfixes for appropriateness business need Assess SharePoint hotfix system compatibility Apply SharePoint hotfixes and patches
– Troubleshoot service unavailable system outages
– Create Monitor requirements for system functions (disk space, utilization, timers)
– Conduct staff SharePoint training and workshops
How to Apply
287 total views, 1 today