Full-Time SharePoint Administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The SharePoint Administrator is responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing and production support of Microsoft SharePoint. This position works with management to develop project plans to implement SharePoint across all functional areas of the firm.
– Serves as the SharePoint technical expert for the firm and is primarily responsible for analysis, design, development, testing and production support, as well as operations, maintenance, and upgrades to SharePoint intranet across multiple environments.
– Develops, enhances and customizes SharePoint in order to meet the needs of each department.
– Maintains responsibility for testing which includes performing unit, system, data integrity, scalability testing, and ensures SharePoint reliability and availability to meet mission and enterprise requirements.
– Responds to any requests for assistance from users and is responsible for troubleshooting; completes user requests in a timely manner.
– Researches new versions of SharePoint and is responsible for the implementation of any SharePoint upgrades and maintains the configuration control and technical infrastructure of the Microsoft SharePoint Services (WSS) sites and SharePoint Portal Server (MOSS).
– Communicates progress using standard weekly status report.
– Expand and optimize current capabilities by implementing Enterprise Edition features, including dashboards, KPIs, and reporting services.
– Performs related duties as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
– At least 5+ years of development experience with extensive experience using SharePoint.
– Experience with SharePoint migrations across versions (2003/2007 to 2010) strongly preferred.
– Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
– Must have a good attention to detail, excellent organization skills and the ability to work with a high sense of urgency.
– Must have excellent project management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects on-time and within budget.
– Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new technology quickly.
How to Apply
211 total views, 3 today