Full-Time SharePoint Administrator/Designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Niagara is the largest manufacturer of private brand bottled water in the nation. Our growth is fueling the search for new team members. We work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a culture that encourages great team work, innovation, and fun.
– Design, build and support SharePoint 2010 custom solutions.
– Create web parts utilizing SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio 2010.
– Manage the health of the SharePoint portal through patching & quarterly health checks.
– Enforce best practices and communicate with end users to identify needs. Create best of breed business solutions tailored to each business unit.
– BS in Computer Science or a combination of education and at least 4 years experience in an enterprise level architect role.
– 5 – 7 years of experience in the field and/or position
– Solid technical skills on SharePoint 2010 development, support and administration
– Experience in supporting .Net and/or SharePoint applications
– Experience in developing SharePoint components such as Web Parts and web services
– Expertise in Visual Studio, master pages, CSS, InfoPath forms and schema using content types – Familiarity with stsadm and powershell scripting
– Knowledge of SQL 2005/2008 and SQL reporting services
– Demonstrated experience with the full software lifecycle deployment
– Ability to work effectively on several projects within tight deadlines
– Experience in working within a team oriented and collaborative learning environment
– Exceptional customer service skills / professional interaction with all levels of staff
– Excellent visual / verbal communicator with a demonstrated strong creative vision for organizing information systems.
– The ability to work flexible hours, and provide emergency coverage in a mission critical environment 24/7/365 as needed.
How to Apply
222 total views, 2 today