Full-Time Sharepoint Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are seeking a highly skilled individual to lead our Global SharePoint efforts. We are looking for an individual with a strong background in SharePoint 2007/2010 administration, application development, and management of SharePoint activities throughout multiple Magna Powertrain divisions.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Administrate all Site Collections on the MPT Global Intranet
- Lead the development of SharePoint based applications.
- Lead the launch of all SharePoint 2010 Enterprise features.
- Responsible for the creation, development, and launch of all new site(s) for Global Intranet.
- Organize SharePoint activities throughout all Magna Powertrain divisions (North America, Europe, and Asia)
- Lead Global SharePoint team in the full implementation of SharePoint 2010 throughout all Magna Powertrain divisions.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in SharePoint 2007/2010
- Minimum 2 years professional experience utilizing SharePoint Designer 2007/2010
- Experience with SharePoint 2007/2010 Enterprise features.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite 2007/2010 including InfoPath, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Visual Studio preferred
- Strong Communication Skills
How to Apply
223 total views, 2 today