Full-Time SharePoint Business Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The SharePoint Business Analyst will participate in the development, customization and integration efforts of enterprise solutions involving Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management , Business Process and Forms, utilizing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visual Studio .NET.
The SharePoint Business Analyst will assist with developing guidelines and governance as the company builds and deploys our corporate SharePoint presence. This role will be integral in working with other teams, to develop practical solutions to business needs. In addition the candidate will assist the development team with SharePoint administrative tasks as required.
This position offers the candidate an exciting opportunity to be part of a global team development team that will support Ingredion’s digital strategy. The strategy calls for an expanded use of Microsoft technologies to support the company’s collaboration and knowledge sharing requirements. The candidate will also have the opportunity to impact additional customer facing SharePoint website projects as Ingredion is embarking on several major initiatives.
Work with business users to define departmental requirements in support of the company’s digital strategy including customer facing as well as internal websites and applications. Perform system application analysis tasks to review, identify, develop, and recommend designs, modifications and new functionalities.
– Develops reusable frameworks and components to accelerate development on SharePoint projects.
– Assist with planning and designing of site navigation using SharePoint navigation controls.
– Provide input on creating and coding site master pages for top level and sub sections of the site. Use .NET when necessary for requirements where customization is required.
– Collaborate with internal customers by assisting in planning projects including identification of project activities and resources requirements.
– Focus on on-time delivery of project tasks. Report accurate and timely status of tasks to IT management.
– Provide user support for SharePoint site rollouts and on an ongoing basis.
– Assist with set-up and configuration of SharePoint Services on Servers
– Perform as a project team member and, as required, a project lead on SharePoint implementations; executing assigned tasks resulting in successful, on time and on budget projects.
– Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills in working with IT peers and business users.
– Must have 3+ years experience in implementation, management and troubleshooting of Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010 including knowledge of collaboration administration, security permissions, publishing sites, site collections, web parts, document libraries, and lists is required. MS SharePoint certification preferred.
– Experience with SharePoint Designer 2007\2010 and utilizing SharePoint components including web parts, templates, forms, content management, business intelligence, and workflows.
– InfoPath Form development and deployment required
– Knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2005, 2008 Query development, Microsoft Office Visio, and Microsoft Project experience
– Experience preferred in developing SharePoint solutions using Microsoft .Net technologies framework including: ASP.Net 3.0/3.5, C#, XML, AJAX,SQL Server 2005/2008, PowerShell and MS InfoPath.
– Experience using third party management utilities for administrating SharePoint environments, such as AvePoint a plus.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related disciplines (or equivalent experience) required. Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task
– Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Demonstrated creative problem-solving abilities, attention to detail, ability to “think outside the box”, and to remain professional under high pressure situations.
– Must be self-motivated and able to work independently when required.
– Ability to be a team player and develop relationships with peers, clients, and partners
How to Apply
302 total views, 1 today