27 Apr 2012
Full-Time SharePoint Designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our Technology & Management Solutions group is growing, and we are currently seeking a Web Developer with Microsoft SharePoint Designer experience. You will join a team of professionals that support knowledge sharing and collaboration in the federal sector. You will work with a team of subject matter experts to provide user support, business solution development, and program support for one of our government clients. This position is located at the ICF Corporate Headquarters in Fairfax, VA and will include occasional meetings at client sites in Arlington, VA and Washington, DC.
- Work with customers to organize information in Microsoft SharePoint sites and develop practical and effective business process solutions
- Utilize Microsoft SharePoint Designer to develop workflows and customized functionality to meet business needs
- Assist other team members with business process analysis and informal training on Microsoft SharePoint training with team members and clients
- Develop an understanding of the client processes and procedures and assist with making improvements
- Support the team members who communicate directly with the client and stakeholders to provide updates and advice on business processes and Microsoft SharePoint-based solutions
- Assist the ICF team in the design, planning, communication, and execution of major projects, research and analysis efforts, process improvement initiatives, and user training events
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience working on teams and providing customer support
- 2+ years of experience with business process analysis and workflow development
- 1+ year of experience with Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010
- Experience with CSS and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Master Page design
- Exposure to Agile Project Management
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients, coworkers, and a range of stakeholders and government officials
- Ability to multi-task, adjust priorities quickly, and work with a highly-collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to easily learn new software and reporting tools
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
How to Apply
343 total views, 2 today