Full-Time SharePoint Designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Experience in SharePoint Design.
- Experience providing business analysis support for a team.
- Experience designing and conducting applications training, requirements collection, process mapping, and the evaluation, piloting, implementation, training and support.
- Experience engineering business process workflow for various audiences, then building it using Microsoft SharePoint Designer.
- Experience gathering requirements, designing, and developing customized solutions.
- Experience in preparing and writing instruction manuals for various audiences.
- Prior NIH experience strongly preferred.
Specific Job Description
- Assess the current SharePoint site, and review and analyze information/documentation gathered from staff on required site structure and work processes.
– Report on the results of this assessment and provide requirements analysis.
– Provide a project plan that identifies the approach, phases, and steps involved to complete the project in a timely manner, recommended resources, and a timeline that contains milestones for office review, testing and approval.
– Provide a work flow document (pre- and post development) for no more than six functional areas (e.g. budget process, report generation) in addition to providing documentation (electronic and hard copy) of a visual layout of the entire SharePoint site (post development).
– Develop and provide training tools (e.g. checklists, templates) in sufficient detail to allow staff to create new SharePoint applications. A user manual for staff, a manual for owners/administrators and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the use and management of the SharePoint site must be provided.
– Conduct full training sessions (individual and group for 20-25 people) that will enable staff to effectively use the design, development, and management features of the SharePoint site areas.
Designs, develops, programs, installs, implements, conducts research for, and maintains internal data processing computer systems and utilities, and/or for customers on a contract basis.
Analyzes internal or external customers’ needs, and determines equipment and software requirements for solutions to problems by means of automated systems; develops customized solutions to customer/user problems.
Establishes system parameters and formats; ensures hardware/software compatibility; and coordinates and/or modifies user requirements in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
May make programming changes as required to adapt or enhance existing or new programs and/or utilities. Maintains supplied software packages for internal users.
Analyzes new hardware to determine its need or application in the existing or proposed system; advises on new techniques and estimated costs associated with new or revised programs and utilities, taking into consideration personnel, time, and hardware requirements, and makes trade-off analyses; develops general and detailed documentation describing system specifications and operating instructions; and revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
How to Apply
250 total views, 2 today