Full-Time SharePoint Designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Looking for an exciting new career? Join our team! The Geneva Foundation is a non-profit organization which promotes and supports military medicine. The Foundation has built relationships with highly skilled, exceptionally motivated, world-recognized researchers and medical professionals and hires top-quality staff. By joining The Geneva Foundation, you will have an exciting and stimulating career in which you will advance, “The Future of Military Medicine. Today.”
The SharePoint Designer directly contributes to the efficiency of business processes, the usable presentation of organizational information, and the effective governance of Geneva’s business collaboration framework and tools. This position is responsible for implementing custom workflow, collaboration, and document management solutions in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 using a combination of SharePoint Designer, Microsoft InfoPath, built-in functionality, and internally-developed or vendor-supplied web parts. This position also includes working with business leaders and end users to analyze business needs and ensure that SharePoint solutions meet stakeholder expectations.
• Design, create, and organize site collections that support efficient business process workflows, including user interface design.
• Analyze and document business processes to help identify how SharePoint can meet those requirements.
• Create functional requirements and design documents to ensure business requirements are accurately recorded.
• Collaborate with business units to develop and maintain an effective SharePoint governance program to guide site collection look and feel, content management practices, standard webparts, and other aspects of Geneva’s SharePoint environment.
• Work with business users and managers to document and analyze workflows that will be automated in SharePoint. Use that information to create requirements documents for SharePoint solutions.
• Work with developers as required to create customized solutions. This may include integrating third-party tools and/or custom code into SharePoint.
• Conduct research on emerging SharePoint tools and strategies.
• Continually strive to improve the efficiency and usability of our SharePoint solutions, leveraging ongoing research and understanding of business needs.
• May perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
• 2-4 years non-profit, research, or healthcare experience desired
• 2-4 years experience with Microsoft SharePoint Designer required
• 2-4 years experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2007 or 2010 administration required
• Experience with business analysis and process modeling preferred
• Demonstrated project management experience preferred
• Experience in the creation of taxonomies, controlled vocabularies, and filing plans preferred
• User interface design experience preferred
• Experience with Microsoft InfoPath preferred
• Demonstrated competence in oral and written communication required
• Must be organized, attentive to detail, and possess a positive, friendly and professional demeanor.
• Must be flexible with changing priorities and able to communicate in a diplomatic and professional manner.
• Certification/Licensure: Microsoft MCTS certification in SharePoint 2007 or 2010 desired.
How to Apply
749 total views, 1 today