Full-Time SharePoint Designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This position includes the architect, design, development, testing, deployment, and support of internal and external websites and web applications as well as SharePoint sites, applications, and workflow processes.
- Design, develop, and support SharePoint sites, applications and workflow processes using SharePoint Designer and Microsoft InfoPath.
- Must also have superb communication skills, provide high level of customer service, and a willingness- to-help attitude.
- Will require working with the customer to resolve support issues, scope out minor software enhancements, and write various forms of documentation.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple time-critical projects
- Ability to work effectively in teams in a virtual environment.
- BA/BS degree plus at least 3 years work experience
- 3+ years Web Development experience developing web-enabled/internet based applications
- 2+ years SharePoint Development experience, from building and deploying team sites to customizing workflow, security, and the user interface design with SharePoint Designer.
- 5+ years Web Development experience developing web-enabled/internet based applications preferred.
- 3+ years SharePoint Development experience, from building and deploying team sites to customizing workflow, security, and the user interface design with SharePoint Designer preferred.
- Mobile Web Optimization and/or Mobil Application Development a plus
- Experience working in a regulated work environment, preferably FDA related
How to Apply
934 total views, 1 today