Full-Time Sharepoint Designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As part of the quickly expanding IT team, a SharePoint Designer will work with individual Business Departments to Design, Create and Implement Departmental SharePoint sites. The ideal candidate will be an agent of change and positive influence towards building the Business and IT Department at SolarCity.
The SharePoint Developer will lead, design, and implement multi-tier portal solutions for unique and challenging enterprise business problems. The SharePoint Developer will also be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Design and implement architecture using various technologies such as SharePoint Server, Windows SharePoint Services, and Windows SharePoint Foundations.
• Install, configure, and customize SharePoint farms and solutions.
• Collaborate with team members to identify, research, and evaluate new technologies.
• Proactively identify business needs and propose technology solutions.
• Create portal documentation including requirements, design, and user manuals.
• Communicate with and influence non-technical staff including managers.
• Implement and manage the enterprise search function (internal).
• Strong experience on SharePoint & SharePoint Designer.
• Strong experience on .Net.
• Content Management Experience.
• Website creation experience from design to implementation.
• Should be able to give demos on the SharePoint websites created.
• BussinessIntegrity Contracts Express Experience
• Adobe EchoSign Experience
• ColumbiaSoft Documents Locator a plus
• Document WorkFlow Experience
• Project Server a plus
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
SolarCity, a national leader in clean energy products and services, provides homeowners, business and government organizations cleaner, more affordable alternatives to their utility bills. The company makes it simple for customers to lock in lower, long-term rates for clean energy by providing everything from financing, permitting and installation to ongoing monitoring and maintenance. The U.S. Department of Energy named SolarCity a Green Power Supplier of the Year in 2010, and Fast Company Magazine called it one of the 50 most innovative companies in the world in 2011. SolarCity’s 25 locations serve thousands of communities in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas and Washington.
SolarCity is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the work place.
How to Apply
802 total views, 2 today