Full-Time SharePoint Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
If you like to work with teams and be a leader this is your opportunity!! We are looking for a Sharepoint Developer to work with the New Jersey State Government. The Sharepoint Developer will be responsible for designing, building, launching, and supporting the new NJHMFA Intranet/MS Sharepoint environment using ASP.net 4.0 Web App; Technology stack: (OWA) Exchange Lync forefront, Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server, n-tier architecture and Cloud Services (O356, Azure).
This is an hourly position with opportunity for overtime.
**All Candidates Must be Authorized to Legally Work in the US Without Sponsorship**
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science (or related field experience)
• A minimum of 5 years of related experience with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint environment. ASP.net 4.0 Web App; Technology stack: (OWA) Exchange Lync forefront, Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server, n-tier architecture and Cloud Services (O365, Azure)
• Solid knowledge and understanding of communication and collaboration technologies including messaging; web/media server; multimedia newer technologies.
• Excellent skills and understanding of Internet Information Server (IIS) and operation of websites, Active Directory, Mail Configuration, Application Pools, IIS Administration, the IIS Metabase, Ports, and SSL Certifications
• Demonstrated experience in installing, configuring, maintaining, and setup and managing a SharePoint environment
• US Veteran Preferably, but not mandatory
$500 Referral Fee Program
Earn extra cash while helping your friends!
VTS3 will pay you up to $500.00 for each person you refer to us and we place into a contract or full-time position. If you know someone who’s a good candidate for any of our openings, use the “Refer a friend” button on this page and earn extra cash.
How to Apply
298 total views, 1 today