Full-Time SharePoint Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Catapult Consultants is seeking a System SharePoint Developer to support the architecture by designing, planning, evolution and development of the SharePoint MOSS.
• Plan, lead, and execute SharePoint 2010 and Web development tasks.
• Gather user requirements, analyze business processes, and work with functional areas to define and scope SharePoint projects, document requirements, and applications functionality.
• Provide day-to-day operations support and configuration management, serve as the POC for differentiating functional issues from technical issues, and resolve technical issues.
• Provide guidance in pursuing innovative solutions to achieve client goals and objectives.
• Review and help to assess, for Government review, the effectiveness of communication initiatives to varied audiences and performing quality assurance reviews on written products to ensure conformance with internal policies and procedures as well as organizational guidance and direction.
• Solicit input from users for upgrades and additional functionality of the tools offered through the communities of interest (COl) and research the availability of new tools internally and externally to assist developers in enhancing and improving the current tool set to better meet the needs of the users.
• 5+ years of experience with SharePoint 2010 solution development, configuration, or customization
• 3+ years of experience with .net or C# development
• Experience with interfacing SharePoint to Microsoft Office 2007 products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, or Visio
• Experience with supporting the DoD and/or DHS, including knowledge management or working as part of an information management organization
• Experience with problem solving, business process analysis, and redesign
• Ability to leverage expertise in time management to complete assignments independently and effectively
• While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel while typing at a computer keyboard.
• The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, or lift objects up to 10 pounds.
• The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The vision requirements include: close vision.
How to Apply
481 total views, 1 today