Full-Time Sharepoint Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As a Sr. Software Developer, it is expected that you will use your extensive knowledge to become a leader in the organization, and provide viable, cost effective, software solutions. The Sr. Developer will be working in the ASP.Net, C# environment, and be expected to work with other members of the team (Analyst Developer II) and guide them to solutions. A Sr. Developer will also be expected to produce viable solutions in a timely manner, and create solution designs for others to follow.
- They will also attend design and requirements sessions with other developers, and work closely with them to produce viable, cross application, software solutions.
- Work hands-on and provide the technical knowledge in the design, development, implementation, maintenance, and support of the enterprise information systems.
- Analyze information system requirements, create designs, and provide documentation by utilizing Dish Network specified tools and methodologies.
- Provide information system technology solutions by adhering to Dish Network prescribed life-cycle tools and methodologies.
- Provide a variety of services ranging from day-to-day support, maintenance, design, development, and trouble-shooting to improve, advance, or simplify Echostar business processes.
- Provide leadership within the application development team to deliver coordinated software solutions.
- May define standards and procedures, refine methods and techniques for information modeling and best practices for application software development and deployment.
- Will work within the SOX compliance process.
- May work directly with IT customers, on a daily basis, during project analysis and design.
Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and minimum five or more years development experience with ASP.NET/C#, or four or more years development experience in SharePoint 2007/2010.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability, statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane/solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to use concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Minimum Skill Set:
ASP.net 3.5, LINQ to sql, LINQ to objects, Classic ASP, Windows Workflow Foundation, SharePoint 2007 Development/MOSS, Web and Web Application Security (OWASP or equivalent), ADO.Net, Windows Communication Foundation, SharePoint 2007 Administration, Transact-SQL, PL-SQL
Additional Skill Set:
ASP .Net 4.0, LINQ to entities, SharePoint 2010 Development, SharePoint 2010 Administration, Photoshop CS4 graphics development, ASP.NET MVC 2, HTML5, Silverlight, Windows, Presentation Foundation.
How to Apply
532 total views, 1 today