Full-Time SharePoint Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
SharePoint Developer will work closely with the SharePoint Support Team, PMO, IT Management and the client community to design, develop, document, deploy and administer custom SharePoint applications.
- Day-to-day support and on-going maintenance of Regeneron’s custom SharePoint development.
- Working closely with IT Support and client community to train users in support and use of newly developed applications.
- Working with external vendors who may develop custom SharePoint applications for Regeneron.
- Proficiency in implementing and deploying custom applications on MOSS 2007
- Experience with MOSS 2010 desired
- 3+ years experience using Visual StudioNET and related technologies
- Programming experience with Active Directory
- 3+ years experience with SQL Server Transact SQL I stored procedure development
- Experience using and configuring Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0 / MOSS 2007
- Experience programming with WSS I SPS I MOSS APIs
- Experience developing ASP.NET 2.0 and/or MOSS 2007 Web Parts
- Experience developing .NET 3.0 and/or MOSS 2007 Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) components
- Experience developing custom SharePoint / MOSS list definitions, content types, fields, item event receivers, user controls, and other .NET components
- Practical project experience in development of portal applications is a must
- Must be willing to work diligently to meet deliverable deadlines
- A demonstrated, strong desire to develop new technical knowledge and professional skills on a continual basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
192 total views, 2 today