Full-Time Sharepoint Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The SharePoint Developer develops business-changing enterprise solutions with SharePoint 2010 and other leading-edge technologies. The ideal candidate will have experience developing web applications using Microsoft and compatible technologies including SharePoint 2007/2010, Visual Studio, VB.Net, and C#. The winning candidate will be responsible for implementing custom workflow, collaboration, and document management solutions in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 using a combination of SharePoint Designer, built-in functionality, and custom web parts.
- Design, create, and organize site collections that support efficient business process workflows.
- Design and develop portal content and applications that integrate with other enterprise systems and third party products.
- Integrate non-SharePoint related services into SharePoint applications as needed.
- Assist other developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing SharePoint solutions.
- Provide expertise and support to end users and other members of the IT support team.
- Work with business users and managers to document and analyze workflows that will be automated in SharePoint.
- Conduct research on emerging SharePoint development tools and strategies.
- Continually strive to improve the efficiency and usability of our SharePoint solutions, leveraging your ongoing research and understanding of business needs.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
Must have excellent communication skills including fluency in English with multi-lingual skills strongly preferred.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or software engineering, and/or 3 years equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 administration.
- Proven experience with Microsoft SharePoint Designer.
- User interface design experience.
- Expertise in SharePoint implementations.
- Experience in .NET development.
- Experience in SQL Server or equivalent databases.
- Experience with Microsoft IIS/Windows, or equivalent server platforms.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design.
Prior international experience strongly preferred.
ICANN is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, age or other protected characteristics and complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
ICANN is a nonprofit public benefit corporation responsible for the global coordination of the Internet’s system of unique identifiers. These include domain names as well as the addresses used in a variety of Internet protocols. Computers use these identifiers to reach each other over the Internet. Careful management of these resources is vital to the Internet’s operation, so ICANN’s global stakeholders (Registrars, Registries, Internet user groups, etc.) meet regularly to develop policies that ensure the Internet’s ongoing security and stability. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. ICANN offers a competitive benefits package, including a retirement savings plan and also employer-paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
How to Apply
293 total views, 1 today