Full-Time SharePoint Developer/Support
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This position is a Microsoft Project Server administrator and basic developer with experience administrating and some developing of SharePoint work spaces for projects, configuring projects, restoring projects, and working with basic SharePoint administration and development activities.
· Support the administration, developing, testing, debugging, and implementation of Microsoft Project Server and SharePoint technologies
· Create custom views, digital dashboards, and reporting for projects in Microsoft Project Server 2007/2010
· Assist with the development of new tools, templates, site definitions, web parts, and functionality surrounding SharePoint Portal Server 2007/2010 and Microsoft Project Server 2007/2010, and the WSS 3.0 and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Service platforms
· Support SharePoint security and SharePoint security procedures that comply to Xerox Services and GHS security policies
· Update custom reporting using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services and integration with other third party applications
· Assist with the implementation of Microsoft Project Server 2007/2010 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007/2010 technologies
· Assist with branding onto SharePoint sites using SharePoint Designer 2007/2010
· Assist with site collection administration as necessary following policies and procedures
· Back up Senior Project Server Manager support activities as necessary; this includes scheduled business day support for West coast users.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
May perform one or more of the following:
· Work under the direction of the Senior Project Server Manager
· Work with end users to help train on site administration, identify business requirements, and support basic site design and enhancements
· Assist with the development and documentation of new SharePoint 2007/2010 websites, templates, site definitions, and web parts based on business needs
· Administrate the Project Server and SharePoint following Xerox Services and GHS security policies
· Assist with providing basic SharePoint and Project Server administration support
· Perform maintenance activities associated with existing SharePoint 2007/2010 sites
· Perform URL assignments and site branding for new and existing SharePoint sites following the style standards for Xerox
· Support security audit for corporate compliance to security policies and remediate as required by corporate security
· All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· A Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field or equivalent work experience
· Expect five to 8 years administration and some development experience with five years of SharePoint and Project Server.
· Knowledge of SharePoint Server and Project Server 2007/2010 management and site administration
· Knowledge of SharePoint and Project Server operations in cloud environment
· Experience developing custom reports using SQLServer 2008 Reporting Services
· Experience customizing SharePoint 2007/2010 web sites and developing web parts
· Experience working with Microsoft Project Professional and MS Project Server 2007 and 2010 preferred
· Must be a team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
893 total views, 1 today