Full-Time SharePoint Lead Instructor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
TrainSignal is looking to add to our rapidly growing staff. We are a nine-year old ecommerce company that creates computer training courses for IT professionals. We have grown every year since we started and the last four years have made Inc. Magazine’s list of 5000 fastest growing companies and have been voted on by industry peers and critics as the best in IT Professional training (WindowsITPro magazine). We are a group of creative and talented individuals who strive for excellence, embrace change and innovation, appreciate honesty and integrity, and are perpetual learners who believe that work can be fun.
- Worldwide and industry name recognition. Not only will the courses you develop be distributed globally with your name on it, but we will use our connections and industry know-how to get you speaking at major conferences and more.
- The community approach to training/learning. We use all kinds of ways to connect with our students: Twitter, Facebook, blogging, user groups, email, forums, and more.
- A highly competitive salary
- A flexible work environment. We work with you to build a schedule that works with your needs. You could be full- time, part-time, in house or an independent contractor.
- You get to build your own curriculum. No more being limited in what you can teach with “out of the book” training classes.
What you will be doing on a day to day basis:
- Responsible for developing SharePoint curriculum on development and administration
- Research SharePoint course topics
- Create SharePoint courses
- Perform facilitator functions on TS forums and blogs
- Host webinars
- Write SharePoint articles and blogs
- Stay in tune with SharePoint environment
- Hold current SharePoint certifications
The ideal SharePoint instructor is one who:
- Communicates clearly and concisely
- Demonstrates initiative
- Pays attention to detail
- Believes in constant never-ending improvement (CNEI)
- Offers and accepts critiques well
- Meets deadlines and can motivate other team members to meet deadlines
- Is passionate about technology
- Learns quickly and can teach what they’ve learned to many different types of learners
Qualifications necessary for a SharePoint Instructor:
- Subject matter expert in SharePoint 2010 development and administration
- Take and pass SharePoint 2010 certifications
Additional experience in any of the following:
- Experience teaching SharePoint courses
- Experience with Camtasia or comparable screen recording and video editing software
- Experience developing curriculum
- Education or eLearning
Are you the best candidate for this position? Please answer the following questions:
- What do you do to keep up with the SharePoint good practices?
- Give us an example of the biggest challenges of eLearning and how to avoid them.
- What do you do to build and manage your network of people?
How to Apply
228 total views, 1 today