Full-Time Sr SharePoint Business Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The SharePoint Business Analyst will work directly with business users to document requirements, analyze business problems and implement solutions using SharePoint 2010. The business analyst should be comfortable working with users across the organization and with differing levels of technical expertise. This role has a high degree of customer interaction and requires someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills. It also requires someone with planning experience that can plan and coordinate multiple simultaneous application efforts.
- Create business and technical requirements documentation that developers can use to create applications that support the functional, technical and visual requirements
- Conduct analysis of the existing system to ensure all functional requirements are understood and captured
- Develop business use cases and screen mockups describing the business processes and expected functional experience
- Prepare detailed project documentation according to GIS standards and ensure appropriate approvals are obtained in a timely manner
- Verify that SharePoint policies and procedures are followed
- For each request, conduct (create, review and obtain approval) a detailed feasibility study to determine alternatives and associated costs, risks, benefits, timing, etc.
- Work with other GIS teams to ensure that non-functional requirements are captured, formulate solution alternatives that fit in with our current infrastructure, and ensure their buy-in to the proposed solutions
- Requirements documentation needs to be precise, logical in layout, capture the expected user experience, identify mock screens, list required input validations, identify security structure, and create a list of unit/functional tests to be performed
- Coordinate project teams who contribute to business requirements and build consensus for requirements across the various Departments
- Create a uniform style and language for user documentation and internal documents
- Keep the SharePoint Manager informed of ongoing activities and any potential issues
- Participates as a member of the GIS team in activities that include communications, status meetings, and internal initiatives.
- Assist with DEV/QA/UAT testing
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience with at least 2 year focused in SharePoint related processes
- Experience implementing enterprise-wide web based applications
- Time management, prioritization and organization with the ability to prioritize activities and lead multiple tasks at once
- Working with all levels within an organization including senior executives, directors, managers, corporate and technical staff
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to become customer’s business partner
- Strong customer service skills and focus
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and quality
Additional Skills and Knowledge: (the following skills and knowledge are helpful)
- Other Document/Collaboration tool
- Project Management and/or leadership of threads of projects
- International experience at global electronics manufacturing company
- Global IT support
How to Apply
254 total views, 1 today