Full-Time UI/UX SharePoint Designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The SharePoint Developer is a member of the SharePoint Development Team in the Professional Services Division. The position is responsible for development, deployment and support of SharePoint solutions.
• Developing applications for SharePoint 2007 and 2010 including Windows Workflow Foundation, InfoPath forms services and Excel services
• Solid development experience using .NET technologies with C# and ASP.NET
• Experience creating and consuming Web Services
• Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008, Reporting Services, and tools like Management Studio, SSIS, Report Builder, etc.
• Ability to evaluate, select and articulate product strategies between the various flavors of SharePoint.
• Solid understanding of objected oriented analysis and design
• Attention to performance, scalability, reliability, availability
8+ Years with BS or 6+ Years with MS or 3+ Years with PhD Required Experience:Required Skills:SharePoint Development Good communication Skills Understanding of .Net Development Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create standards-compliant, cross-browser-compatible CSS & HTML
- Work with the Creative and Development teams to define, maintain and implement style guides, standards, reusable mark-up, and best practices for client-side coding.
- Assist development teams with client-side coding and bug fixing as needed. Required Skills:
- 3+ years experience.
- HTML mastery including thorough knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Working knowledge of HTML5
- CSS mastery, with working knowledge of CSS3.
- Familiar with Photoshop or similar tools for working with visual designs. Desired Skills:
- Experience with SharePoint 2007/2010
- Familiar with .Net environment and Visual Studio
- Experience working with ASP.NET Master Pages
Required Skills for Web / UI Designer Job: CSS HTML FLASH
Experience with SharePoint 2010 Experience with workflow
How to Apply
549 total views, 3 today